What Orange Does
Addressing questions of reputation and identity
On-chain data is currently scattered across a myriad of decentralized applications. Many types of actions take place in the form of transactions associated with wallet addresses.
However, if we were to take that transaction data, extract and consolidate useful data points together turning them into well-defined schemas, this data can prove to be very useful in assessing an entity's on-chain identity for specific contexts. Orange is to achieve just that.
It can be used to objectively calculate and assess the "reputation" for a Decentralized Identifier (DID), and associated wallet addresses. It takes multiple data points into account to assess user behaviour and preferences, such as:
- On-chain transaction data indicating user behaviors
- Asset (fungible tokens, NFTs, social tokens, etc.) balance and ownership history
- Smart contract interaction
- Historical holdings and transactions
- In-app data from games or other apps, e.g., quest collectibles, in-app purchases, etc.
- Reviews, ratings from different platforms
- User profile information from social networks and other platforms
- IoT data, e.g., locations, health stats, etc.
- Financial data from institutions such as banks, insurance firms, etc.
- KYC verification using government-issued ID cards such as driving license, or proof of qualification from a university, etc.
- 1.Use existing model providers, or configure their own model with any data of their choice, including their own dApp data, with one-stop consent management from users
- 2.Generate their programmable reputation in the format of scores, NFTs, VCs, or reports
- 3.Seamlessly integrate such programmable reputation into DAO systems to trigger customized actions or privileges
- 4.Share their models and dApp data with other platforms
- 5.Issue reputation-based non-transferable NFTs to reward community members and contributors
- 1.Browse their DIDs and the associated on-chain data
- 2.Link their on-chain, off-chain, and in-app data to their DID
- 3.View, manage, and authenticate reputation claims or requests
- 4.Program a particular reputation output in the form of scores, NFTs, VCs, or reports using one's own choice of data and model
- 5.Participate in campaigns and claim reputation NFTs